Serbian Association of Health Professionals (SAHP) was invited to participate in the work of the 5th International Congress of UA in Bosnia and Herzegovina that is being held in Tuzla from 15/09-17/09/17
The Organizing Committee of the Congress has accepted four professional papers, one of which was presented in the framework of plenary themes.
The papers were presented by:
- PhDIvankaAdžić, president of SAHP: “Importance of the Public Relations for Improving the Work of Health Institutions” – plenary session and
- PhDIvankaAdžić, president of SAHP: “Effective Health Care Teams Management
- Dipleccmng in healthcare Vera Simić, the vice president of SAHP- “Shock in Obstetrics”
- RN-ADN Spomenka Stanojković – “Kidney disease in pregnancy”
- RN-ADN Marija Jevremović – passive participant – awarded by SAHP with the obligation to prepare professional paper for the next Congress.
Professional papers were well-received, as was discussed by the participants. About 300 (three hundred) participants were presentat the Congress,primarily from Bosnia and Herzegovina, and from Serbia, Croatia, Slovenia, Macedonia and Sweden.
The Association of Anesthetists in Bosnia and Herzegovina awarded the SAHP with the diploma for participation at the Congress, with the agreement that both associations sign the cooperation agreement.
The presidency of SAHP has established cooperation with the Clinical Centre of Tuzla and our delegation visited this very important health institution in Bosnia and Herzegovina. Below I will talk about our impressions on our visit ofClinical Centre of Tuzla.