Serbian Association of Health Professionals was invited to participate in the Seminar for nurses / technicians organized by the Association of Nurses and Technicians ofBijeljina and the Faculty of Health Care Studies of the University of Bijeljina on the topic “New Horizons in Nursing”.
The lecture was held by PhD Ivanka Adžić, the president of SAHP. The seminar was held on Thursday, May 11th, 2017, at 12 pm in the large amphitheatre of The University “Bijeljina”. Dipl ecc mng in healthcare Vera Simić, the vice president of SAHP, also took part in the professional work of the seminar.
The aim of the seminar is to educate and improve the knowledge of nurses / technicians in the field of health care, knowledge, skills, competencies and the importance of nurses / technicians in modern health care.
The lecturers and topics that were at the seminar are as follows:
- PhDIvankaAdžić, Serbian Association of Health Professionals, topic: “Communication – a key element in providing healthcare for the oncologic patient and his family”
- RN LjiljanaVujanović, topic: “Specificity of health care standards in surgical treatment of patients with breast tumors”
Presentation of professional papers
- VidovicLjubica and JoveljicVlatka, General Hospital “SvetiVracevi” Bijeljina“Preparation of the patient and contrast agentsfor MRI “
- MilkaStojanovic, Bijeljina Health Centre – “Treatment of Decubitus Ulcers”
- JelkaMrković, Health CentreBijeljina – “The Dental Education of the Patients”
When all lectures were completed, participants receivedthe certificates of attendance.